Oregon Agricultural College accredited by Northwest Association of Secondary and Higher Schools. As a result, the college was also placed on the accredited list of the National Council in Education.
The American Association of University Women admitted OAC to membership which at that time consisted of 150 of the leading colleges and universities in the United States.
The University of Illinois gave OAC a Class A rating.
Regents of the University of New York formally register OAC as an approved institution in technical subjects; e.g., physical sciences, engineering, and pharmacy.
Pharmacy received recognition from the American Medical Association.
Pharmacy Building (currently Pharmacy Hall) erected.
Ulysses Grant Dubach, Ph.D., appointed first Dean of Men.
Chapter of Phi Kappa Phi installed on June 6.
OAC student Robin Reed won the gold medal in the freestyle wrestling 134.5 lb. weight class at the Olympics in Paris. Two years later Reed coached the OAC wrestling team to the AAU national championship.
First annual Freshman Week held on September 23.
Kent House (home management house) purchased (demolished 1991).
Memorial Union organized and incorporated.
The United States War Department rated Oregon Agricultural College as a distinguished institution for the sixth consecutive year.
First Women's Day organized. It became "Women's Weekend" in 1933 and "Mother's Weekend" in 1947.
Edward Allworth appointed as the first Memorial Union Manager, a position he held for 38 years until his retirement in 1963.
College Museum formally opened on February 20 in temporary quarters on the ground floor of the Library.
Peavy Arboretum authorized by the Board of Regents on April 8. It was part of a 341 acre acqusition north of Corvallis that was the basis for the college's research forests.
Purnell Act passed on February 24 by Congress, which provided additional appropriations to state's experiment stations, primarily for research in agricultural economics and home economics. Oregon's Experiment Station received $20,000 in Purnell Funds for the 1925/26 fiscal year.
Radio station KFDJ licensed as KOAC; power boosted to 500 watts.
Ernest H. Wiegand developed a new brine method that led to the modern Maraschino cherry.
In January, landscapte architect A.D. Taylor of Cleveland, Ohio, presented a revision of the 1909 Olmsted campus plan.
Oregon Agricultural College placed on the accredited list of the Association of American Universities in November.
Child care laboratory provided by opening of Nursery School in Covell House.
Carrie Halsell became the first African American to graduate from Oregon State. She subsequently taught at universities in Virginia and South Carolina. Halsell Hall was named for her in 2002.
Women's Building erected.