- Itinerary: Symposium on Biocatalysis, Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute. Speech on “the Mechanism of Immunochemical Reactions”. With Dr. Frank Aydelotte Saturday and Sunday [Filed under LP Travel Materials: 1932-1954: Box #1.001 Folder #1.7]
- Letter from D.H. Killeffer to LP RE: Discusses his research in molybdenum and molybdate polymerization. Thanks LP for permission to use some of LP's letters to Killeffer in Killeffer's monograph on the chemistry of molybdenum. [Letter from Linz to LP March 21, 1949] [Filed under LP Correspondence Box #71.2, file:(Climax Molybdenum Company, 1948-1949)]
- Letter from LP to William W. McPeak, Ford Foundation. RE: Encloses a statement about the relationship of human reproduction to human welfare, intended for the Ford Foundation. [Filed under LP Science: Ford Foundation, 1949-1972: Box #14.012 Folder #12.1]
- Letter to LP from Harlow Shapley about a note that LP sent Shapley about the need to move towards world government and that it must be done through the United Nations.
- Program: Symposium on Biocatalysis, The Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, March 12, 1949. [Filed under LP Scrapbooks, 1946-1950: Box #6.005, Folder 5.32]Also: [Filed under LP Science: American Chemical Society: Correspondence, 1948-1949: Box #14.004 Folder #4.2]