- AHP writes cheque to: Manor Market amount: $50.00 [Filed under LP Biographical: Box #4.021, Folder #3]
- AHP writes cheque to: Rithe Fitch amount: 10.00 [Filed under LP Biographical: Box #4.021, Folder #3]
- LP writes cheque to: Peter J. Pauling amount: $125.00 [Filed under LP Biographical: Box #4.021, Folder #3]
- Letter from Dr. Harold P. Klug of Mellon Institute of Industrial Research to LP RE: writes that he and his colleague Dr. L.E. Alexander have just completed the manuscript for a book entitled "X-Ray Diffraction Procedures for Polycrystalline and Amorphous Materials" and request the use of several of LP's figures for the book. [Letter from Dr. Klug to LP July 26, 1952, letter of response from LP to Dr. Klug October 7, 1952] [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #199, Folder #3].
- Letter from Frank Welcher to LP RE: requests permission to reproduce several illustration from LP's The Nature of the Chemical Bond, for use in his textbook "Semi-Micro Quantitative Analysis" with Dr. Richard Hahn. [Letter of response from LP to Prof. Frank Welcher October 7, 1952] [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #443, Folder #20].
- Letter from G.T. Halberstandt, Associate Director, Proctor and Gamble, to LP RE: thanking LP for attending the dedication of the Miami Valley Laboratories; enclosed reimbursement for LP’s expenses [Filed under LP Travel: Box #1.001, Folder 1.10]
- Letter from LP to Dr. Cornelius B.Van Niel of Hopkins Marine Station, Stanford University RE: writes of his upcoming visit to Berkeley for a dedication of the Virus Laboratory. Hopes to meet with him in the process. [Letter from Dr. Van Niel to Dr. Lee DuBridge, cc: LP December 27, 1952] [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #423, Folder #1: File (Van Niel, Cornelius B.)].
- Letter from LP to Dr. E. A. Jumpertz RE: writes that he read his letter with interest. However, he does not understand from the letter how he carried out the evaluation of the phase angles for diamond. Thinks that there may be an error in his evaluation. Does not have a theoretical explanation. [Letter from Dr. Jumpertz July 22, 1952] [Filed under J: Correspondence 1952, Box #192, Folder #18]