The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Dorio, George
- Du Vigneaud, Vincent, 1901-1978.
- Harris, Milton, 1906- -- Archives.
- Johnson, Pete
- American Chemical Society.
- American Institute of Chemists
- Gilette Company.
- Harris Research Laboratory
- Oregon State University
- United States. National Bureau of Standards.
- Yale University
- Hair--Permanent waving
- Jojoba products
- Razor industry--United States.
- Synthetic products.
- Textile chemistry.
- Wool fabrics--United States.
- Wool--Shrink proofing
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine the Harris Papers will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the Milton Harris Papers, Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections, Box #.
Preliminary arrangement by Sean Goodlett, Lara Uskovich and Erin Haynes. Final arrangement by Anna Wilsey.
Content was accessioned from the Harris family, first in the Spring of 1998 and again in September 2003.
Return to Milton Harris Papers Home