The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Gardner, Lloyd C., 1934-
- LaFeber, Walter
- McCauley, G. F., 1940-
- Robbins, William G., 1935-
- Susman, Warren, 1927-1985
- Williams, William Appleman -- Archives.
- Unger, Frank, 1945-
- Kemper Military School and College (Boonville, Mo.)
- Oregon State University.
- Organization of American Historians
- United States Naval Academy
- University of Wisconsin.
- United States -- History -- Philosophy
- United States -- Foreign Relations
- United States -- Naval Academy, Annapolis
- United States -- Historiography
- History -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine the Williams Papers will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Restrictions on Use
Examination of the McCauley and Robbins correspondence files is granted by permission of the donors.
The Crapol correspondence files are restricted from access or use. Consult a Reference Archivist for more information.
Courtesy of the William Appleman Williams Papers, Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections, Box #.
Final arrangement by Chris Petersen.
Content was initially accessioned from multiple donors in 1991. A second large donation was accessioned from Kyenne Williams in November 2001. A significant trove of correspondence was gifted by Edward Crapol in 2012.
Return to William Appleman Williams Papers Home