- Abstract, “Configurations of Polypeptide Chains in Proteins,” paper for Royal Society Protein Conference. [Filed under LP Manuscripts of Articles: (Manuscripts and Typescripts of Articles by Linus Pauling, 1952), Box 1952a, Folder 1952a.13]
- Abstract, “Fundamental Dimensions of Polypeptide Chains,” paper for Royal Society Protein Conference. [Filed under LP Manuscripts of Articles: (Manuscripts and Typescripts of Articles by Linus Pauling, 1952), Box 1952a, Folder 1952a.12]
- Letter from E. C. Baughan to LP RE: encloses reprints of a paper of his which he says is derived from some of LP's own work. [Note on lower left in pencil "Reprint given to G. Bergman."] [Letter of response from LP to Prof. Baughan May 22, 1952] [Filed under B: Correspondence 1952, Box #37, Folder #19]
- Letter from Earl J. McGrath, U. S. Commissioner of Education, to the Department Head RE: as part of a nationwide survey by the National Science Foundation, the National Research Council and the National Scientific Register, he requests that they have individual students of Caltech complete a questionnaire form in order to assess the nation's scientific personnel resources. Asks that he answer two questions about the individual students themselves before the questionnaire is distributed [related memo from Dean Eaton to LP May 7, 1952] [Filed under M: Correspondence 1952, Box #256, Folder #3]
- Letter from LP to Dr. C.H. Bamford, Courtaulds, Ltd. RE: received Bamford's letter after returning to Pasadena from the east coast. Summarizes the problem with the Department of State and inquires whether Bamford could ask his questions regarding protein structure via mail. [Letter from Bamford to LP April 21, 1952].
- Letter from LP to Dr. T. Rogers, Fundamental Research Centre, London RE: regrets that he will not be able to visit Rogers due to travel problems. [Letter from Rogers to LP May 1, 1952].
- Letter from LP to Prof. L. Nowotny RE: thanks him for sending him a reprint of his article from Naturforshung und Medicin in Deutschland. Says it has been useful in connection with the work that they are carrying out on the structure of intermetallic phases. Goes on to discuss a point of nomenclature that he has issues with in the article. [Letter of response from Prof. Nowotny to LP July 7, 1952] [Filed under N: Correspondence 1952, Box #287, Folder #19]
- Letter from LP to Richard Lippman, M.D. RE: Mentions passport troubles and agrees with Lippman's previous statement that the East seems to have a different academic atmosphere. [In reply to letter from Lippman to LP April 24, 1952]. [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #217, Folder #5 (Lippman)].
- Letter from LP to the Editors of Nature magazine: writes that he has recommended to his colleagues Prof. Schomaker and Glauber that they submit their note on "Failure of the Born Approximation in Electron Diffraction" to them for publication in Nature because he feels that the work is of great significance. Goes on to describe the significance of the work. [follow-up letter from LP to the Editors of Nature May 12, 1952].
- Letter from Leon J. Yarrow, Acting Chief of Clearinghouse for Research in Child Life to LP RE: requests a report of research which LP is currently involved in for the publication of a new bulletin which will supercede all of their previous inventories. [includes a carbon copy of part of a letter from LP in response to this request? includes the names of previous reports of research and where they can be found]. [Filed under C: Correspondence 1952, Box #74, Folder #20]
- Manuscript from and by Shou-Shih Yang to LP RE: Thesis Submitted for degree of Doctor of Philosophy with the title "Toxicological Investigations of Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid." for the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Mass. [Filed under unsorted correspondence 1952].
- Newspaper Clippings Not Related to Linus Pauling: National Guardian N.Y. newspaper RE: newspaper reports on the topic of war and peace.