The Oregon State University Sesquicentennial Oral History Collection documents the history, culture and ambition of Oregon State University through interviews with alumni, faculty, staff, administrators, current students and supporters. Most of the items held in the collection take the form of life history interviews, their sole common thread being an association, past or present, with Oregon State University.
166 sets of video and audio files; 1,129 gigabytes born digital
Interviews are arranged chronologically by date of interview.
Other SCARC oral history collections that place a heavy emphasis on the history of OSU include:
- History of Oregon State University Oral Histories and Sound Recordings (OH 03)
- A.L. Strand Oral History Collection (OH 07)
- Voices of Oregon State University Oral History Collection (OH 09)
- Horner Museum Oral History Collection (OH 10)
- College of Home Economics Oral Histories (OH 11)
- Oregon State University Alumni Oral History Collection (OH 13)
- Oregon State University Extension Service Faculty and Staff Oral History Collection (OH 14)
- How OSU Grew Nuclear Science Oral Histories (OH 16)
- Oregon State University Cultural Centers Oral History Collection (OH 21)
- Oral Histories of the Oregon State University Microbiology Department (OH 24)