The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Benton, Arthur Ferguson, 1895-
- Brunauer, Stephen.
- Davis, Burtron H., 1934-
- Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994.
- Teller, Edward, 1908-2003.
- California Institute of Technology. Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Catalysis Society.
- Johns Hopkins University.
- Manhattan Project (U.S.)
- Mellon Institute.
- Oregon Agricultural College--Students.
- Oregon State College. Dept. of Chemical Engineering.
- Oregon State University--Alumni and alumnae.
- Portland State University. Dept. of Chemistry.
- Catalysis--Industrial applications.
- Catalytic cracking.
- Chemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Fischer-Tropsch process.
- Heterogeneous catalysis.
- Motion pictures (visual work)
- Glass negatives.
- Lantern slides.
- Photographic prints.
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the Paul Emmett Papers, Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections, Box #.
Final arrangement by Rachel West, Maarika Teose, Chris Petersen and John Ngo.
Accessioned from the Emmett family in July 1987.
Return to Paul Emmett Papers Home