skip to main content
Oregon State University
Special Collections and Archives
Research Center

Printer Friendly

Email Us

View Shelf

Physics Department Photographs, 1930-1962View associated digital content.

The Physics Department Photographs consist principally of images of the construction of Weniger Hall, known at the time as the Physics-Chemistry Building and dedicated in 1962. The collection also includes photographs of a seismograph, spectrometer, and cyclotron as well as images of physics groups and the Physics Department.
ID: P 078
Extent: 2.0 cubic feet
Statement on Access: Collection is open for research.
Preferred Citation: Physics Department Photographs (P 078), Oregon State University Special Collections and Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
Languages of Materials
Other