Edward S. Curtis Photographs, 1900-1926
- Series 1: Photographic Prints Add to Shelf
- Box-Item 1:1: Caches At Celilo, 1909 Add to Shelf
Text below image: E. S. Curtis. From Copyright Photograph.1909. Mounted photogravure print (8" x 7"). Accession 2014:059
This image appears in The North American Indian, volume 8 and was used to illustrate "the method commonly enjoyed along the river of storing the summer-house materials at the fisheries."
- Box-Item 1:2: Woman's Costume and Baby Swing – Assiniboin, 1926 Add to Shelf
- Text below image: E.S. Curtis. From Copyright Photograph. 1926. Mounted photogravure with embossed plate mark (13" x 11"). Assiniboin woman in native costume looking at baby in swing, that is attached by rope to two small trees.
- Box-Item 2:1: The Clam Digger, 1900 Add to Shelf
Text below image: E.S. Curtis. Photo Number: 24. 1900.
Framed platinum print. (12" x 16"). Native American woman using digging stick on the shoreline, possibly on Puget Sound. A woven basket lies to the side of the woman and a canoe is pulled up on the shore next to her.