skip to main content
Oregon State University
Special Collections and Archives
Research Center

Printer Friendly

Email Us

View Shelf

Oregon State University Mothers Club Records, 1933-2007View associated digital content.

Predominant Dates: 1935-1984
The Oregon State University Mothers Club Records document the activities and programs of the statewide Mothers Club organization as well as the Eugene and Springfield, Corvallis, Pendleton, and Salem Units. The Mothers Club (also known as the Moms Club) was established in 1933; the Eugene and Springfield Unit was the last active unit until it disbanded in 2008.
ID: MSS MothersClub
Extent: 5.25 cubic feet
More Extent Information
Scope and Content Notes
Biographical / Historical Notes
Statement on Access: Collection is open for research.
Preferred Citation: Oregon State University Mothers Club Records (MSS Dames), Oregon State University Special Collections and Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
Acquisition Note: The records were donated and transferred in numerous accessions between the late 1970s and 2001. The Eugene and Springfield Unit records were donated to the Archives in 2008.
Languages of Materials
Other