Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Theta Sigma Phi Records, 1921-1980

Historical Note

Theta Sigma Phi began on the Oregon Agricultural College Campus in 1921 as the Scribe Club. In 1925 the organization was granted status as the Alpha Eta chapter of Theta Sigma Phi, a women's journalism professional society founded in 1909 at the University of Washington. In 1974 the organization became Women in Communications, Inc.


Return to Theta Sigma Phi Records Home