Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Records, 1943-2008

Co-ed Cottage, 1962. Built in 1926 as a house for the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Oregon State purchased the building about 1956. It was used as a cooperative house for women, Co-ed Cottage, until the early 1980s. Today it
				serves as the administrative offices of the College of Oceanic and Atmoshpheric Sciences.

Information and Credits

RG 173

These records document the administration of the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences and the operation of OSU's research vessels Yaquina and Cayuse.

Historical Note 

Scope and Content Note

Quantity

7.66 cubic feet

Arrangement

Organized into two subgroups: 1. Dean's Office; and 2. Ship Operations.

Related Papers

Other oceanography and marine resource records are available in the Sea Grant College Program Records (RG 201) and Hatfield Marine Science Center Records (RG 194). The Atmospheric Sciences Department Records (RG 167) document that department before its incorporation into the College of Oceanography. Photographs are in the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Photograph Collection (P 203). The Archives' publications collections include many series published by the College.

More Information