The society, originally called Delta Theta Sigma, was founded at Ohio State University in 1905. The chapter at Oregon Agricultural College was established in 1908, and its first members were initiated in 1909. It was purportedly the first honorary society at the university. The society became Gamma Sigma Delta in 1913, and in 1917 merged with the Honor Society of Agriculture.
Return to Gamma Sigma Delta Records Home