- Hotel bill: Hotel Traymore, Atlantic City NJ: $10.00 a night [Filed under LP Travel Materials: 1932-1954: Box #1.001 Folder #1.7]
- Itinerary: ACS Meeting, Atlantic City [Filed under LP Travel Materials: 1932-1954: Box #1.001 Folder #1.7]
- Letter from Dr. R.C. Menzies to LP RE: Sends reprints and gives examples of some metals, methyl and alkyl forms, and the compounds they form. Asks if LP can explain the difference in the electronic structure of the metals. [Letters from Menzies to LP September 8, 1949, September 20, 1949] [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #255.16, file:(M: Correspondence, 1949)]
- Letter to the Guggenheim Fellows from James F. Mathias introducing himself at the request of Henry Allen Moe and encouraging suggestions of people who should be encouraged to apply for future fellowships.
- Minutes from the ACS Committee Meeting of Financing Publication, by E. Winterbottom. [Filed under LP Science: American Chemical Society, Materials re: Committees and Awards, 1944-1949: Box #14.009 Folder #9.4]
- Newspaper Clipping: “Dr. Linus Pauling, president of the American Chemical Society, reviewing 116th national meeting of the society”, Bridgeport (Connecticut) Post, September 18, 1949. [Filed under LP Scrapbooks, 1946-1950: Box #6.005, Folder 5.39]