Click on a day for specific listings and a related image.
- Manuscript, Notes: The electron pair-bond (First term, fall of 1930) [LP Biographical: Academia Box 1.010, Folder 1]
- Deed for Multnomah County property. [Filed under LP Safe Contents, Drawer 2, Folder 2.34.1]
- Letter from J. W. Williams, University of Wisconsin to LP RE: LP's paper, The Rotational Motion of Molecules in Crystals has interested Williams because of his work on the specific heats of organic liquids. He wonders if the transition from one type of rotation to another could cause the irregularity of specific heats in liquids the way it does in crystals. [Filed under W: Individual Correspondence, Box #438.1]
- LP writes cheque to: Mrs. F. Walker amount $55 [Filed under LP Biographical: Box #4.011, Folder #1]
- Handwritten letter from H. Bateman to LP, RE: Bateman suggests that if LP is going to buy a house, he ought to consider leasing with an option to buy. [Filed under LP Safe Contents, Drawer 2, Folder 2.039.76a]
- Letter from Ronald Fraser to LP RE: Asks LP permission to use the table of Stern-Gerlach deflection on page 228 of Structure of Line Spectra. [Filed under: LP Books, 1930b.4]