The School of Oceanography Photographs consists of images depicting oceanographic research conducted by Oregon State University faculty and graduate students. The Oceanography Department was established at Oregon State College in 1959 and became the School of Oceanography in 1972.
0.01 cubic foot, including 3 photographs; 1 box
The College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Records (RG 173) include substantive documentation of oceanography research conducted at Oregon State, including the annual and biennial reports from the same period as these photographs. Additional images of oceanographic research are available in the Dennis Barstow (P 280) and Hatfield Marine Science Center (P 254) Photographs. Moving images are available in the Oregon Sea Grant Communications Moving Images (FV P 185) and the Hatfield Marine Science Center Videotapes (FV 254).