The Oregon State University Mothers Club Records document the activities and programs of the statewide Mothers Club organization as well as the Eugene and Springfield, Corvallis, Pendleton, and Salem Units. The Mothers Club (also known as the Moms Club) was established in 1933; the Eugene and Springfield Unit was the last active unit until it disbanded in 2008.
5.25 cubic feet, including 190 photographs; 6 boxes, including 2 oversize boxes
The Student Affairs Records (RG 102) and the Dean of Women's Office Records (RG 057) include additional materials pertaining to the Mothers Club. The Memorabilia Collection includes a history of the early years of the organization (1933-1945). The Oregon State University Dames Club Records document the membership and activities of this organization of the mothers and wives of Oregon State students.