- Heslep, Charter, 1904-1963.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory.
- International Atomic Energy Agency.
- Mutual Broadcasting System.
- National Broadcasting Company.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Washington Daily News Publishing Company.
- Atomic bomb--Marshall Islands--Testing.
- Atomic bomb--Testing.
- Hydrogen bomb--Testing.
- Nuclear weapons--Testing.
- Operation Crossroads, Marshall Islands, 1946.
- Operation Greenhouse, Marshall Islands, 1951.
- Operation Plumbbob, Nev., 1957
- Operation Redwing, Marshall Islands, 1956.
- Operation Teapot, Nevada, 1955.
- Radio broadcasting.
- Television broadcasting.
- Marshall Islands.
- Nevada Test Site (Nev.)
- Photographic prints.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open for research.
Due to preservation concerns, reel-to-reel sound recordings are unavailable for playback.
Charter Heslep Papers (MSS Heslep), Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
Materials were purchased by the Oregon State University Special Collections in 1990 as part of the History of Atomic Energy Collection. The Charter Heslep Papers were separated from the larger collection in 2013 and are now held by the OSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center.
Return to Charter Heslep Papers Home