- Bourke-White, Margaret, 1904-1971.
- Gilfillan, Violette.
- Fedorova, Nina, 1895-1985.
- Blue Key (Fraternity)
- Future Scientists of America Foundation.
- Junior Engineers' and Scientists' Summer Institute (Oregon State University)
- Northwest Association of Secondary and Higher Schools.
- Oregon Academy of Science.
- Oregon Agricultural College. Department of Pharmacy.
- Oregon Institute of Marine Biology.
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- Oregon State College. School of Science.
- Oregon State University.
- Oregon State University. School of Science.
- Phi Gamma Delta.
- Phi Kappa Phi. Oregon State Chapter.
- Scientists of Tomorrow.
- Unitarian Church of the Larger Fellowship.
- United States. Army. Chemical Warfare Service.
- Yale University.
- College administrators--Oregon--Corvallis.
- College presidents--Oregon--Corvallis.
- Language and languages--Study and teaching--Oregon--Corvallis.
- Rare books.
- Science--Study and teaching (Higher)--Oregon.
- Science--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Oregon.
- Science museums--Oregon.
- Printed ephemera.
- Motion pictures (visual work)
- Photograph albums.
- Photographic prints.
Restrictions on Access
Audio recordings and related transcripts of Violette Gilfillan found in Series IV are restricted indefinitely.
F. A. Gilfillan Papers (MSS Gilfillan), Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
The Oregon State University Archives accessioned materials into the F. A. Gillan Papers in 1985, 1993, and 2006. In 2007, the contents of the Unitarian Church of the Larger Fellowship Records were transferred to the F. A. Gilfillan Papers. The Gilfillan Papers now reside in the OSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center.
Return to F. A. Gilfillan Papers Home