Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Oregon State University Foundation Moving Images, 1976-2007

Historical Note:

The Oregon State College Foundation was established in 1947 as a non-profit corporation to receive and manage private gifts in support of Oregon State College. In 1998, responsibilities for fundraising were transferred from the OSU Office of Development and development offices within OSU colleges and units to the Foundation. The public launch of The Campaign for OSU, the university's first campus-wide fundraising campaign, occurred in October 2007.


Return to Oregon State University Foundation Moving Images Home