Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Oregon State University Bands Motion Picture Films and Videotapes, 1968-1991

Historical Note:

A cadet band formed at Oregon Agricultural College (now OSU) in 1891. The OSU Marching Band was eliminated for several years in the early 1990s due to budget cuts. James Douglass served as Director of Bands from 1969 until his retirement in 1999.


Return to Oregon State University Bands Motion Picture Films and Videotapes Home