Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Columbia Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, Collection, 1866-1893

Report from the record of the Columbia Conference, Corvallis, Oregon, October 26, 1866.

Information and Credits

MSS Columbia

The Columbia Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, Collection pertains to the establishment and early administration of Corvallis College (now known as Oregon State University).

Historical Note 

Scope and Content Note

Quantity

0.1 cubic feet

Related Papers

Other materials relating to the early history of Corvallis College are available in the Board of Trustees (RG 33), Board of Regents (RG 8), and President's Office (RG 13) Records. The William A. Finley Scrapbook includes materials pertaining to Finley's association with Corvallis College and the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, both in Oregon and California.

The original handwritten journals (3 volumes) of the Columbia Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South are held by the Archives of the Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church, which is located in Waller Hall at Willamette University in Salem, Oregon.

More Information