Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Otto Ballhorn Chemistry Laboratory Notebook, 1911-1912

Image Information and Credits

Oregon Agricultural College chemical laboratory, 1910s. The Chemical Laboratory was located inside the Experiment Station Building, which was also the Chemistry Building. The building was later known, in succession, as
				Mines, Co-op Bookstore, Health Services, Geology and Paleontology.
Description: Oregon Agricultural College chemical laboratory, 1910s. The Chemical Laboratory was located inside the Experiment Station Building, which was also the Chemistry Building. The building was later known, in succession, as Mines, Co-op Bookstore, Health Services, Geology and Paleontology.
Source: OSU Historical Photographs (P 025)


Return to Otto Ballhorn Chemistry Laboratory Notebook Home