Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Alpha Phi Omega - OSU Chapter Records, 1945-1984

Historical Note

Established in 1925 as an auxiliary organization to the Boy Scouts of America, the national service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega had over 50 chapters at various campuses across the U.S. by 1968. Formed in 1946, the OSU Chapter (Delta Eta) disbanded for five years before being reinvigorated in 1981. In 1983 the chapter folded.


Return to Alpha Phi Omega - OSU Chapter Records Home