Stewardson, Mrs. Emlyn, October 31, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Washington D. C. the reason I mention this is that it seemed [illegible] if you atomic scientists could get together with these psychiatrists you might - some how appeal even more forcibly to the public- We have not much time left in which to "grow up." I am an old lady, in all my life the first simple attempt to explain practically a method of self [illegible] that I ever came or would is called "It's how you take it" by Dr. G. Colkert Caner - I wish you could enlist all the purposeful & direct
You don't have permission to discuss this page.