Stewardson, Mrs. Emlyn, October 31, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
[illegible] it seems to me that information enclose is not-enough to the American people in [illegible] are all [illegible] people - [illegible] can rarely look at the situation objectively [illegible] what kind of a consequences will naturally follow [illegible] would or actions - their emotions, prejudices are easily [illegible], they act impulsively on those emotions without -being able to look at the object impersonally. It follows that mere information about as grave danger may route each
You don't have permission to discuss this page.