Stewardson, Mrs. Emlyn, October 31, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
altering them - It is a question of handling these emotions & ideas -- That is really the job of psychiatrists as Dr. Dhisholm [illegible] -- vol. IX Feb. 1946 of Psychiatry No:one. --paper headed "The psychiatry of enduring Peace & Social Progress" from the William Alanson White Psychiatry Foundation. Psychiatrists do more and write you - I enclose a small check - apologize for daring to make any suggestion to those who know so infinitely much more them 7. Sincerely yours Mary Stewardson Please forgive me. Mrs. Emlyn Stewarson 610 Montgomery Avenue Bryn Mawr, PA.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.