Stewardson, Mrs. Emlyn, October 31, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
610 Montgomery Avenue Bryn Mawr, PA Oct. 31.
Dear Mr. Einstein - Most emphatically I am in sympathy with the attempt of your committee to reach the public with the information you possess of the terrible danger confronting we all- hysterical fear that they may be driven blindly into the very action you all & we all wish to avoid. - Already that fear is causing ridiculous action - What is needed beyond the knowledge of danger is some method of teaching people the way to alter their attitudes - that is one hard job - first they have to know what attitudes are harmful & why -& then has to go about
You don't have permission to discuss this page.