Bolton, Mrs. Dorothy G., August 14, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
much as I have. I think Prof. Hecht has written a wonderful book. I am now beginning my second reading of the book, and I am learning more and faster.
[illegible][illegible] you - in sympathy all the way, and we are unshakably grateful that we have you to lead [illegible] this great work.
[illegible][illegible] for the League of Nations & then kept membership - in our associations for the League and evolved into advocates for the United Nations. I mention this to assure you that we know "All Men are Brothers." that we must have [illegible] Government & [illegible] national control of atomic energy.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.