Bolton, Mrs. Dorothy G., August 14, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
We send you our deepest respect and admiration. We have known you so long really, tho' we have never seen you, that we love you and we send you our love and gratitude and we want to help all we can.
Dorothy G. Bolton
You don't have permission to discuss this page.