Bolton, Mrs. Dorothy G., August 14, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mrs. L. D. Bolton Burge Plantation Mansfield, Georgia
Aug. 14, 1947.
Dear Dr. Einstein
Thank you very much for sending us the book "Explaining the Atom." My husband and I have [illegible] of the book, but it took me all this time because I did not have any Scientific education, but I now have a picture in my mind, an imagination, of the constructions of the atom, & the many steps & disclosures that have brought Scientific knowledge to this [illegible]. I would not have believed that I could grasp as
You don't have permission to discuss this page.