Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
I have had to scale these down to a dollar where previously I sent as much as [illegible] [illegible]. Just now in the last few days, I sent that dollar to help the D.P's in Europe, to help medical education for negroes in this country to help the sharecorpper's asso. On all these I [illegible] well posted on how necessary they are. Closing & hoping you read this your-self, I am always faithfully Mrs/Millicent Bingham. My husband & I carry separate names & each live in our own apt, thus securing independence and friendship.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.