Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
One last & absolutely final word; The problem of how to be a liar and at the same time speak the truth has not been solved even by American [politics?]. Therefore we may get that punishment. Russia says to us "put down your gun" & we say "No, you may have one somewhere." Russia say "you wish to shake hands with a gun ready for a former friend?? Put it down first then
You don't have permission to discuss this page.