Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
(5) the land of Georgia from which [Stalin?] comes has always had a reputation for war & banditry. In conclusion I will ask you not to send 2 envelopes as Mrs. M. B. & Miss Millicent are one & the same person. And while I should like to read about any further efforts of Dr. Einstein, it is unlikely that I shall ever contribute any money, for reasons already stated, & also because nearly every day letters reach me asking for contributions.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.