Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
women in carrying 2 & 3 132 lb rice bales for reparation export [illegible] I have considerable admiration for Dr. Einstein who is struggling so nobly to find the time of diversion between truth & falsehood. But I also feel that if divine laws of the working order of nature require us to take a huge punishment we will take it, willy-nilly, no matter where we go. That is where faith comes in. Meantime let us use our best efforts, & I know that I write constantly & as much to the point as I can & personally do not believe Russia wants war. Slavs are a peaceful people as my philosophy says - tho
You don't have permission to discuss this page.