Fries, Donna C., January 6, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
4. Mr. Oliver T. Chaplin. E 53 Wheaton College Wheaton, Illinois 5. Mr. & Mrs. A.W. Hegewald - Route 6 - Box 322 - C Tacoma, Washington
6. Mr. W. W. Nisbet - 2369 Glenmawr Avenue, Columbus Ohio 7. Miss Clara Moeschler - Box 150 Menomonic, Wisconsin 8. Rev. Hubanks - Presbyterian Parsonage Richland Center, Wisconsin
(Note - Mr. Hubanke headed the Ministerial Group here during 1946)
9. Mr. + Mrs. George Kehl - 405 W. 118th Street Apt 53 New York 27 - New York -
(Note Mr. Kehl was one of the group who witnessed the test bombing in New Mexico - You may have sent him the material)
10. Miss Lulu Barnes - Office at 178 S. Central Ave Richland Center, Wisconsin 11. Mrs. Fred B. Eastland - 371 S. Park Street Richland Center, Wisconsin
You don't have permission to discuss this page.