Fries, Donna C., January 6, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
12. Mr. H. U. Wood (Principal Franklin Junior High Schoo) 1733 Park Avenue Racine, Wisconsin
13. Mrs. Bruch McNurlin - 320 Snoquealmie Street Mount Vernon Washington
14. Miss Fannie I. Peter - 336 North Weller Avenue, Chicago 44, Illinois
I am enclosing a sheet of stamps (3 cents stamps) to help cover the expense of sending these out. Please do not forget to send to my address also. Is there a list of the uses to which atomic energy can be put. If so, I would like one.
Sincerely yours, (Miss) Dona C. Fries
P.S. Should you think it best to use my name when sending the material out I have no objections. DCF
You don't have permission to discuss this page.