- Bill from the Apothecary Shop. $76.74 [LP Biographical: Business and Financial 4.059, folder 59.3]
- Letter from F. L. Carraro to LP RE: Thanks LP for the letter but states that the lost letter has not arrived. States that he read LP's paper, "Antibodies and Specific Biological Forces," with great pleasure and inquires if LP can send him a copy. [Letter from LP to Carraro, January 5, 1950] [LP Correspondence: (C: Correspondence, 1950), #74.18]
- Letter from Fernando Carraro to LP asking for a reprint of “Antibodies and specific biological forces”. [Reply to LP July 7, 1949, LP's reply January 5, 1950]
- Letter from Karl M. Herstein to LP RE: Writes that he has read of LP's talk in Cleveland and is writing to LP about unionization and self-employment. Also sends an application for membership in the American Institute of Chemists. [Filed under LP Correspondence: Box #165.14, file:(H: Correspondence, 1949]
- Letter from LP to Alden H. Emery, Executive Secretary. RE: Submits a statement of his expenses in connection with the Board of Directors meeting. [Filed under LP Science: American Chemical Society: Correspondence, 1949-1950: Box #14.005 Folder #5.2]
- Letter from W. H. Freeman, W. H. Freeman and Company to LP RE: Says when their first catalog will be published, wants it to have a short, straight-forward statement of their publishing plan and an editorial statement, wants a line from LP about what he thinks is worthwhile about their program, says there is no need for polishing them as they will most likely only use a sentence. [Filed under LP Correspondence: 439.7]
- Note from Margarete Rohclewah [?] to LP wishing him a Happy New Year and thanking him for the kindness rendered from Cal Tech.
- Note from Margarete Rohelewater [?] to LP RE: Wishes them a happy New Year and thanks them for their kindness. [Filed under LP Correspondence: #340.14]