Worsley, Mrs. William de L., February 14, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
among the psychologists will arise one who has discovered how to set off a spiritual "chain reaction" for peace. More informative articles like yours in more magazines would help, and especially if Readers Digest and Saturday Evening Post would carry some of them, since they seem so universally read. I wish there might be an article in the Georgia Review, the New University of Georgia Magazine edited by John Donald Wade in Athens, Ga. It goes out over the state to mature educated Georgia people, and is doing an excellent job. It is open to writers from anywhere, but articles should be interesting to Georgia people. Perhaps a scientist at the University of Georgia could be asked to write it. They pay about 20¢ per word. This is merely a suggestion for spreading the information and awakening the sleeping populace.
Am enclosing my check for $5.00, and a mailing list of people who should be informed, and from whom we might expect results. I wish I had many thousands to send. Sincerely yours, Etta Blanchard Worsley
You don't have permission to discuss this page.