Posin, Daniel Q., February 17, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
up nothin'. It wouldn't be fair to leave Fargo to run the whole thing now, would it? (You must mind, it's the remnants of fever, and he's coming out of it nicely now. Suture! Needle! Hacksaw!)
Where were we?
Oh yes, I'll be writing you further developments as soon as they develop (I think that's about the right time.) Goodby, D.Q. Posin
P.S. I never expect Prof E to answer my letter when I am praising someone & sending in money -- I address them to him because I send carbons to the donors. You know, they feel proud & we don't blame them, do we --
PS2: If you send me the letters of the people I will incorporate some material into book; it
You don't have permission to discuss this page.