Parker, George Lawrence, December 12, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
First Parish Church (Gathered in 1632) Duxbury, Massachusetts
A liberal church in fellowship with the American Unitarian Association
George Lawrence Parker, Minister Residence, Carver, Mass. Dec. 12, 1946
Names to whom the letter, pamphlet, and card of DecII, 1946, from The Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists might be sent from the Princeton office, not using my name. G.L.P.
Elebert A. Harvey-- Surplus Street , Duxbury , Mass. Earl A. Hulce-- 317 Huron Street-- Toledo, Ohio. Nathan A. Smyth-- 30 Broad Street-- New York City Thatcher M. Brown-- 59 Wall Street-- New York City. Edwin F. Smith-- 19 Hyde Street-- Newton Highlands, Mass. Delcevare King-- Granite Trust Tower-- Quincy, Mass. Frank L. Richardson-- Newton Trust Co.--Newton Centre, Mass. Mrs. George W. Farny-- Craftsman Farms-- Morris Plains, New Jersey Mrs. Lorenz F. Muther- Cohassett, Mass.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.