McCune, Mrs. F.K., October 13, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
subjects from their magazine. My subject tonight will be "The Army Takes Over" and for reference I used two articles from the Sept. Bulletin "The Role of the Atomic Scientist in Politics" and "The Societies Public Education" together with Leland Stone's "Philistine Remains." Sometimes it must seem hopeless to you, as it does to all of us, to overcome the ignorance and complacency of the public. I just wanted to tell you what I am trying to do in this small community. Enclosed find check for $10.00 dollars part of it to be used to send the Bulletin to the
You don't have permission to discuss this page.