McCune, Mrs. F.K., October 13, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Girard PA. Oct. 13th 1947
Dear Dr. Urey- Thank you for sending me the Bulletins of the Atomic Scientists. Since I had been selected to be program chairman of our Musseum Study Club I had the advantage of selecting objects to be discussed and now to refer our members to material for information. Tonight our subject will be "The Army Takes Over" and "Samples of the Army Mind"  will see we are using
You don't have permission to discuss this page.