Judell, Malvine, March 12, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
rushing into action that I feel we shall live to regret to our last days --
All I want is time to think it over - to talk it over - to find a better way to meet the Greek + Turkish situation.
Are we only bluffing? That would be beneath our [illegible] as a great nation + I feel sure our president would not do it --
If we do as the president advises all your efforts
You don't have permission to discuss this page.