Judell, Malvine, March 12, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Dear Mr. A. Einstein, -
In my feeble way, I responded to your call for for funds to carry on your work. Now I have just listened to the Presidents speech + its tremendous applause. All so panicky I feel the need of expressing myself Ever since V day I have been calm + hopeful but to-days speech has shaken me to the utmost depth of my being. The feeling of speed - of
You don't have permission to discuss this page.