Bower, Ray, January 30, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
obliquity would seem to be with you scientists and not with lesser minds in our government and in our armed forces. If Jesus Christ could not change human nature and the established ways of thinking, I doubt if a million dollars will avail anything. Of course there is no harm in trying, and so I enclose one dollar hoping you will use it to work on Mr. [Austin?] Very truly Yours, Ray P Bower ([illegible] [illegible] [illegible])
You don't have permission to discuss this page.