Bixler, Mrs. Edward C., May 8, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
used in his defeat. I told him I hoped he was interested enough to help the Emergency Committee financially. Please send me 50 of your personal letters, your statement and appeal for help and "A Policy For Survival" - 50 of each * event to [send?] Them as first class mail, with a note pleading for careful, thoughtful reading & appeal for financial help to your Committee, to friends & school Principals and teachers & to Congress if you haven't already done this. Please let me know about Congress. As soon as I get these out I'll send for more. I'm enclosing $6.00 for [illegible] yours to help. (All addressed to all) Mrs. Edw. C. Bixler.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.