Bixler, Mrs. Edward C., May 8, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MRS. EDWARD C. BIXLER P. O. BOX 157 NEW WINDSOR, MARYLAND May 8th, 1948
My dear Mr. Einstein: - Have you sent the material you just sent me to each member of Congress? If not, I want to send to [them?] and [especial?] by to those just elected at The [Primasaries.?] I'm sending all that [illegible] in the envelope to our Congress - [illegible] from this district and telling him I wished he had listened to the scientists and Christians instead of coming out for [illegible] in the last minute (he had all along been against it) for that [fig?] -
You don't have permission to discuss this page.