Bixler, Mrs. Edward C., May 20, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
2. Russia has proposed world disarmament with world inspection at least three times. If she is the only one we fear and she is ready to give up the instruments of war, what is it but American brass hats and our National Association of Manufacturers and out Standard Oil etc. that keeps us from it? And isn't the action of these that make Russia act much as she does? And wouldn't we act much as she does if we were being penned in? This is no one-sided issue as the papers and radio would have us believe. But what can we, the people, who see the facts and know the truth, DO? TELL ME!
Mrs. Edward C. Bixler New Windsor, Md.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.